To maintain the bathroom’s cleanliness and sanitation, you need the most powerful flushing toilet. However, the process of looking for a suitable unit could be difficult.
In this writing, I will introduce 6 powerful units. They are well-known for reliable performance and high efficiency.
Most Powerful One-Piece Toilets
TOTO MS854114E#01 Eco Ultramax – Best overall
- Sleek high profile one piece toilet
- Good size and height
- Great design
- Easy installation
- Quiet, superfast flush
- Nice aesthetic
- Quite expensive
Thanks to the smart design, you will never encounter leaks from bolts or gaskets. The TOTO’s E-Max flushing system comes with a big flush valve and trapway. This reliable system offers a powerful and quiet flush using minimal water.
This unit has met several safety standards such as EPA WaterSense, California’s CEC and CALGreen. The seat is comfortable.
Some people hesitate to buy this unit because it seems to be a bit overpriced.
|Dimension||28 x 16.5 x 27.1 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Highlight Features||SoftClose hinge system, Toto’s SoftClose seat|
TOTO MS854114E#01 Eco Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet is hands-down the most trusted one-piece toilet you can find.
HOROW HWMT-8733 Small Toilet – Best budget option
- ⭐【Modern Design】Modern compact one-piece toilet. This toilet is smaller and shorter than a standard toilet, so it perfectly fits small bathrooms. The toilet seat is 2” shorter than a standard elongated toilet seat. (The toilet for 10'' Rough-in is also listed, please choose the correct one for your bathroom plumbings. Asin: B08DD8VSTJ)
- ⭐【Siphon-Flushing】 Highly efficient dual-flush toilet allows you to proactively conserve water by selecting 0.8 GPF or higher(1.28gpf) for tougher jobs. Dual flush toilet fully glazed flush, Super-quiet, and powerful flush with no clogs. Leak-proof.
- ⭐【Easily Installed With All-in-one Package】Two big installation access on the side allows the plumber to install this toilet much easier. Package includes toilet, soft closing toilet seat, pre-installed flush valve, high-quality wax ring, floor bolts, and also installation instruction.
- ⭐【Upgraded Package】The toilet was very well packed and encased well in styrofoam to prevent being damaged during shipping. No worrying and hassle.
- Quiet flush
- Compact design
- Comfortable and durable seat
- Easy to clean
- The seat looks very plastic.
Thanks to the simple design and self-cleaning glazed surface, maintenance has never been easier. What’s more, soft and comfortable UF is available to buy too. The seat-lid closes quietly. The water consumption is relatively low.
Some people complain that the seat looks plastic, but it won’t pose any threat to the aesthetic element of the unit.
|Dimension||25 x 13.4 x 28.4 inches|
|Flush Type||Syphon Flush Valve|
|Highlight Features||UF seat, Chrome-Plated seat|
HOROW HWMT-8733 Small Toilet is certainly a budget option for a small bathroom.
American Standard 2034314.020 – Easy to clean
- Low-consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 lpf) helps you save water
- One-piece toilet. 2-3/8inches fully-glazed trapway
- Everclean surface keeps your toilet cleaner, longer
- Elongated right height siphon action jetted bowl
- American Standard
- Low consumption
- Easy to clean
- Powerful flush
- Great for tall users
- Cheap plastic seat
Another highlight to name is water consumption. It has low water consumption compared to other models. The flush is very powerful, washing everything away.
This contemporary unit is a piece of jewelry in your bathroom.
The cons? The seat looks cheap with flimsy plastic.
|Dimension||17.8 x 29.8 x 29.5 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.6 gpf/6.0 lpf|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Highlight Features||Low water consumption, Slow close toilet seat, Ever clean surface|
American Standard 2034314.020 2034.314.020 not only saves water with its low water consumption but also requires minimum maintenance.
Most Powerful Two-Piece Toilets
Kohler K-3493-0 Highline – Best overall
- Two piece toilet
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
- Comfort Height
- Quiet and powerful flush
- No sweating on the outer tank
- Installation is a breeze
- Toilet seat sold separately
I love the Sloan flushmate tank system. The tank is made of ceramic that comes with a pressurized vessel and a filter on the inlet line. This design allows K-3493-0 units to provide fast and powerful flush.
In hot and humid weather, you also don’t see the tank sweats like other standard toilet units. This toilet comes with comfortable height too.
The package doesn’t include toilet seat, an unnecessary drawback.
|Dimension||38.2 x 25 x 23.7 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.6 GPF|
|Flush Type||Pressure Assisted|
|Highlight Features||Includes trip lever, Pressure Assisted flushing system|
Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Toilet, with its amazing flushing action and nice design, is certainly your must-have item.
Convenient Height 20-inch – Most efficient
- Extra tall toilet bowl: 20 inches. Height top of seat: 21". Solid metal handle and new generation dual flush system
- Adds bathroom safety. Helps sit down and stand up more easily. Helps prevent falls.
- High performance. Designed and engineered by Convenient Height Co., Massachusetts
- Approved by Board of Registration of Plumbers, CEC. May qualify for Tax Deduction as medical expense
- Dual flush valve
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable height
- The provided seat is quite narrow.
The Convenient Height comes with a dual flush valve and a slow-close seat. There are a few complaints about the plastic flush handle, but it is perfectly durable. When it comes to the toilet seat, many users say that it is quite narrow.
The 20-inch toilet is made of high-density clay with strict internal testing. The compact elongated shape is ideal for small bathrooms.
|Dimension||27 x 15 x 36 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.28 GPF / 0.9 GPF|
|Flush Type||Dual. Lift up for full flush, push down for light|
|Highlight Features||Made of high density clay, Slow-close seat, dual flush valve|
Convenient Height 20-inch Extra Tall Toilet with its exceptional design and comfortable height is a great option for seniors, tall and mobility-unstable users.
American Standard 2467016.020 – Best for seniors
- Pressure-assisted siphon jet for powerful performance
- Tall height for sitting and standing ease and comfort
- Seat sold separately
- 2-piece design includes separate tank and bowl
- Power flush
- Easy to install
- Less flushing
- Suitable for seniors
- No clogs, no plunger
- Comfortable height
- Quite noisy
Thanks to the EverClean surface and PowerWash rim, this unit prevents the growth of odor or stain and typically stays clean longer than other standard models.
This unit is ideal for seniors since it comes with comfort height, allowing users to sit and stand with ease.
The American Standard 2467016.020 is quite noisy, which can be a big drawback to some potential users.
|Dimension||30.25 x 20.5 x 30.75 inches|
|Water Consumption||1.6 GPF|
|Flush Type||Pressure-Assisted Toilet|
|Highlight Features||Fully glazed 2-1/8 in. trapway, 2-piece design|
American Standard 2467016.020 Cadet Right Height Elongated Pressure-Assisted Toilet is a powerful option for seniors and anyone who values quality and cleanliness.
How to choose the most powerful flushing toilets?
Is a two-piece or single-piece toilet suitable for you?
Most two-piece toilets are affordable and easy to find replacement parts.
However, if you want to find a compact yet sleek unit, the one-piece toilet seems to be more reasonable.
Two elements make a perfect bowl: its height and shape.
A standard toilet bowl’s height is around 14 to 15 inches. However, most people would find it comfortable to sit on 16 to 17 inches.
For users who love extra comfort, elongated bowls are better than round front ones.
Flush performance refers to the ability to get rid of waste in one single flush. Most toilets will come with a different maximum performance (MaP) score.
Check the score before buying to ensure the performance.
Another feature you need to consider carefully is water efficiency. Most models in the market offer a maximum capacity of 6 liters.
Who makes the most powerful flushing toilet?
American Standard is a leading manufacturer in delivering top customer satisfaction.
As the name suggests, the company applies the high American standard in its production, focusing on high performance and effectiveness.
Convenient Height is a trustable name for comfortable toilets. Its products focus on making the right height for users. Seniors and mobility-affected users can find user-friendly toilets here.
Kohler has been around since 1873. The company is a great companion in many kitchens and bathrooms out there. It also produces the best flushing toilets in the market.
Kohler’s products come with great design, high effectiveness, and affordable price. If you want to find toilets that last for years, Kohler is a great place to look.
TOTO is a well-known brand from Japan. It was found a century ago and has earned a good reputation. When it comes to toilets, their products are famous for efficiency and high performance.
At the same time, TOTO strives to reduce users’ carbon footprint by introducing eco-friendly toilets. Many toilets from TOTO provide powerful and quiet flush and at the same time reduce the amount of water used per flush.
HOROW provides high-quality toilets with affordable price tags. The manufacturer introduces quite a few compact, user-friendly toilets that are suitable for small bathrooms.
Are flushing toilets worth it?
Yes, a flushing toilet is a good option for many reasons. It features a powerful flushing system to clean waste and get rid of the bad smell in your bathroom. It also keeps your toilet clean and sanitary.
What is considered a powerful toilet?
When it comes to powerful toilets, water efficiency and flush performance are what you need to consider. A powerful unit should be able to provide a maximum single flush without compromising its performance.
That means a single flush needs to get rid of all the waste. You can also check the maximum performance for more insights.
How can I get my toilet to flush stronger?
There are a few ways to upgrade your flushing toilet.
- Check for clogs: Pour a gallon of water (at least!) into the toilet and see it flushing. If your toilet has trouble flushing the water, it is likely to have clogs somewhere. You can get rid of the problem by using a plunger or snake.
- Make sure that the water level in the toilet tank is level. If it isn’t, use the tank float assembly to change the water level.
- Check if the toilet flush holes are clogged or not. Remove clogs here can enhance the flushing power.
- Use bleach to clean your toilet. Bleach will help you to clean any built-up clogs or blockage in the system. The cleaning process takes only 30 minutes.
What toilet is best for not clogging?
There are some features of a no-clog toilet that you want to look for.
- Large flush valve and trapway: that allows the toilet to deliver water and whatever in it fast and quick. It also reduces the chance to accumulate blockage over time too.
- Toilets that feature the G-Max Flushing system, VorMax™ Flushing System or any standard flushing systems.
- High water capacity.
What is a good flush rate for a toilet?
The flush rate refers to the volume of water per flush a toilet releases. Since 1994, most toilets in the U.S. market require to adopt 1.6 gpf of flush rate. However, you can find high-efficiency toilets that only release 1.28 gpf.
Is 1.6 or 1.28 toilet better?
Most toilets feature 1.6 gpf of flush rate. That means they can wash away waste just with a single flush. This is the highest water capacity you can find. However, if you want to save some water, you’d better find a unit that has 1.28 gpf.
The bottom line
Finding the most powerful flushing toilet could be a tedious task if you don’t know where to start. Hopefully, this simple guideline and review will shed some light on your journey to fill your bathroom with comfort and convenience.