What if I tell you these best vacuums under 100 are not only perfectly capable but also user-friendly.
Take a look!
- Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Best bagged canister vacuum
- Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum ST2000 – Best bagless canister vacuum
- MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded Stick Vacuum – Best corded stick Vacuum
- Cordless Vacuum, Hikeren Stick Vacuum Cleaner – Best Cordless stick Vacuum
- Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Best corded upright vacuum
- ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – Best Cordless upright vacuum
- BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless – Best cordless handheld vacuum
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1 – Best corded handheld vacuum
- Belovedkai Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Black MT800)– Self-charging
- Knox Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mopping Cloth – Quietest
Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Best bagged canister vacuum
- Dust cup capacity - 2.5 liters. Ideal for Quick and Efficient Cleaning
- Convenient for Home and Auto
- Includes Blower Port
- Lightweight 10 amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
- Ideal for quick and efficient cleaning
- Strong suction
- Able to reach underneath furniture
- The suction power can’t be adjusted
Unlike other canister vacuums, this unit comes with a slightly different design with sharp edges and a square shape. There are two large wheels and one small wheel that allow the unit to move around easily.
Featuring a 12 amp motor, the Eureka Mighty Mike sucks dirt and debris with surprisingly strong suction. However, you can’t adjust the suction power. It stays strong during the whole cleaning session or when the bag is full.
This canister vacuum weighs roughly 9 lbs, lightweight enough to maneuver around. It works perfectly on the hardwood floor, low pile carpet and high pile, able to suck up to 99% of debris. The compact design and long suction hole allows users to clean under the furniture.
|Dimension||9 x 11 x 17 inches|
|Most Suitable For||Stairs, furniture, hardwood floors|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Highlight Features||12 amp canister vacuum, comes with a floor brush, a bare floor nozzle, and fingertip control|
Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner is the best multi-purpose unit that can wipe out dirt and debris on the floor in one minute.
Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum ST2000 – Best bagless canister vacuum
- FAST & EFFICIENT – Equipped with 1200-Watts, this low-noise cyclonic vacuum uses powerful, nonstop suction through the airflow-control crush-proof hose to deep-clean surfaces in one pass.
- ADVANCED MULTI-LEVEL FILTRATION – Say goodbye to allergies! Its HEPA filtration system removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. That’s 300x smaller than a hair!
- GREAT VALUE – Comes with several premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: floor brush (up/down), combination crevice nozzle/bristle brush (corners, shelves, curtains, furniture, etc), and telescopic metal wand (ceilings, hard-to-reach areas)
- CONVENIENT – Step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand helps you get high and hard-to-reach areas without injuring your back.
- Perfect for people with respiratory conditions
- Strong suctions
- Works quietly
- Useful features
- Easy to maintain
Ovente helps to maintain a healthy environment inside your house, especially great for those with allergies, COPD and asthma. Thanks to the advanced, multi-layer HEPA filtration, it can get rid of 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter.
It can also effectively remove other microbial mold spores, tracked-in soil particles, bacteria, and pathogens.
Featuring a low-noise cyclonic system, this machine works quietly and effectively with nonstop suction. The crush-proof hose makes sure that the cleaning process goes smoothly.
The Ovente ST2000 offers a bunch of useful attachments to make cleaning less tedious.
With these amazing tools, you can reach to the ceiling, clean up the corners and cracks as well as working on hard floors.
|Dimension||11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches|
|Most Suitable For||Stairs, floors|
|Cord Length||188.5 inches|
|Highlight Features||HEPA filtration system, cleaning various surfaces, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand, 1200-Watts; removes 99.97% of airborne particles|
Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum ST2000 will change your attitude towards cleaning. Easy to use, effective and versatile, this unit keeps your house shiny all the time.
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded Stick Vacuum – Best corded stick Vacuum
- The amount of suction is strong
- Affordable price
- Easy to attach and remove parts
- Great functions
- Not good on thick rugs/carpet
This corded stick vacuum is equipped with a HEPA filtration system – an advanced technology that keeps your house not only clean but safe. Once the power is on, large particles are sorted out first. The carbon layer helps to filter odors. Finally, the last HEPA layer works on bacteria and any microscopic particles.
You only need the HEPA filter a good wash once in a while to keep it up and running.
This is a bagless unit, but it comes with a 0.8L dust cup. Compared to other stick vacuums, the dust cup capacity is quite big. You also need to empty and clean the dust cup when it is full.
Thanks to the compact size, you can store it easily in the corner. The extendable tube can reach up to 31 inches, ideal to clean ceiling, fans, and drapes as well as under furniture.
Any drawback? Yes, it isn’t my go-to if I want to clean carpets or thick rugs.
|Dimension||50 x 8.7 x 9.8 inches|
|Tank size||O.8 L|
|Most Suitable For||Corners, ceiling, under furniture|
|Cord Length||23 ft|
|Highlight Features||18-30 inches adjustable length, high-density HEPA filter, 17Kpa Powerful Suction, wall-mounted method|
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded Stick Vacuum provides strong suction and powerful brush motor to pick up all types of debris and leave your house clean and clear.
Cordless Vacuum, Hikeren Stick Vacuum Cleaner – Best Cordless stick Vacuum
- ◆【QUICK RESPONSE】We promise to reply you within 24 hours and win your satisfaction if you have any questions or problems about the cordless vacuum.
- ◆【12KPa POWERFUL SUCTION & LONG BATTERY LIFE】Built-in latest 120W high performance motor and advanced cyclonic technology, provides continuous 12kpa suction, cleans all hard floors and carpet with ease. High&low suction modes were designed to meets different cleaning requirements. HIKEREN wireless vacuum adopted the latest generation of fast charge technology and self-developed intelligent power management technology, delivers up to 40 minutes on low power and 30 minutes on high power.
- ◆【2-IN-1 VERSATILE & DOUBLE FILTRATION】Quickly convert to hand held mode from stick vacuum and operate by one hand with ease, fast clean the dust on sofa, stairs and furniture. The stainless steel filter of hardwood floor vacuum added waterproof construction, upgrade to double filtering to provide an all-around protection for motor and extend the life of stick vacuum cordless. Conveniently to use with wet and dry cleaning.
- ◆【LIGHTWEIGH & CORDLESS CONVENIENCE】HIKEREN stick vacuum is made of qualified lightweight ABS material, which has the advantages of low density and strong impact resistance. Wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, convenient to clean high, down low and hard to reach places.
- Easy to clean
- Long battery life
- Easy to assemble
- The instruction booklet isn’t very helpful.
This stick unit features a waterproof stainless-steel filter that can wipe out 99.97% of microscopic particles. It is always ready to go as long as the battery is fully charged. You need to wait up to 5 hours for this process. The machine can work nonstop in 40 minutes depending on the modes.
I love the Hikeren stick vacuum’s design. It looks modern and sleek with the sturdy black plastic. The bright LED searchlight makes cleaning in dark corners simple.
You can clean your house in all directions, from 180 degrees swivels sideways to 90 degrees up and down. It is perfect to clean under the table or bed. There are two ways to store this unit: either standing up or folding down.
The Hikeren offers 2 power modes and 2 nozzles for cleaning. Brush nozzle is great working with upholstery and carpets while crevice one is ideal to work with tight spaces and corners. You may find the instruction booklet unclear.
|Dimension||43.3 x 9.8 x 6.7 inches|
|Running Time||up to 40 mins|
|Filter Bag Capacity||Bagless|
|Most Suitable For||Corners, ceiling, under furniture|
|Highlight Features||Bright LED searchlight, flexible steering design, Built-in latest 120W high performance motor and advanced cyclonic technology; 2-in-1 design; foldable|
Cordless Vacuum, Hikeren Stick Vacuum Cleaner is the best companion for quick cleaning and easy storing.
Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Best corded upright vacuum
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brushroll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 lbs. lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Extra-large dust cup
- Powerful suction
- Washable Filter
- The dirt hole is easy to clean
You can find all sorts of tools right on-board, including dusting brush and upholstery tool. This machine offers powerful suction. It works perfectly on carpets and area rugs.
Another plus is it takes a few minutes to assemble this upright vacuum. The Eureka PowerSpeed features a 4.1L of the dust cup. The filter is reusable. All you have to do is wash it after a few uses.
|Dimension||13.4 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Tank size||4.1 L|
|Most Suitable For||Hardfloor, carpets|
|Cord Length||7 ft.|
|Highlight Features||5 Height Adjustment Settings, washable filter|
Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is the number 1 choice when it comes to a corded upright vacuum.
ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – Best Cordless upright vacuum
- 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum -- easily switch upright stick vacuum to handheld vacuum at the touch of a button and tackle trodden-in dirt, dust and debris on furniture, soft furnishings, stairs and car interiors
- Powerful Suction -- 2x individual high power motors provides excellent dust pick-up ability on carpet, floor and tile.
- Long Lasting Battery -- 2200mAh Lithium battery with up to 23 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning - from just one charge.
- 6 LED Corner Lighting -- provides excellent lighting under your furnitures.
- The body is flexible to use
- Great battery life
- Super quiet unit
- Powerful motor
- Stable power suction
- A bit bulky
This unit operates on two high powered motors. This design allows each motor to work less but at the same time produce powerful 6.5 kpa of suction power. No wonder why on its Turbo Mode, this machine can do a deep cleaning on carpets.
The Roomie Tec upright vacuum is powered by a lithium-ion battery. On Turbo Mode, the machine can run up to 23 minutes. This unit is not necessarily heavy, but it looks a bit bulky to me.
|Weight||2.1 lb handheld unit / 4.5 lb|
|Dimension||12 x 9.1 x 44.5 inches|
|Running Time||23 minutes|
|Filter Bag Capacity||0.5 L|
|Most Suitable For||Cars, furniture, stairs, corners and crumbs|
|Highlight Features||2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum; 2x individual high power motors; up to 23 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning|
ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is an ideal option for small houses, tight rooms.
BLACK& DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless – Best cordless handheld vacuum
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance; Always ready holds a charge for upto 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power 15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 ounces
- Smart Charge Technology uses upto 50 percent less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Automatic shut off when fully charged
- Long-lasting battery life
- Easy to carry around
- Quite affordable
- Quite loud
This handheld model is very affordable. It can do most light cleaning tasks such as pet hair picking, sofa cleaning effectively. You will find this machine especially great for furniture or car cleaning since you can hold the vacuum cleaner up. No hassle dragging the cord around too.
You need to charge it up to 6 hours for every 20 minutes of continuous working. The CHV1410L automatically shuts off when the battery is full. What’s more, the mesh pre-filter and filter are reusable and replaceable.
On the downside, the Black & Decker CHV1410L emits loud noise.
|Running Time||15 to 20 minutes|
|Filter Bag Capacity||20.6 oz|
|Most Suitable For||Quick spot cleans|
|Highlight Features||Rotating slim nozzle, removale and washable bowl and filters, lithium ion battery|
If you are looking for a small and powerful unit to perform quick spot cleaning and pickups, BLACK&DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless is a way to go.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1 – Best corded handheld vacuum
- Surface type: Upholstery, auto, stairs; Power rating: 4 amperes
- Filtration: multi layer filtration, the Bissell hand vac uses the cyclonic cleaning system
- 16 feet power cord. Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces. Dirt cup capacity: 0.78 litre
- Specialized rubber Nozzle attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery
- Small and powerful motor
- Great for little vacuum jobs
- Good suction
- The venting location causes the wind to blow debris away.
The Bissell Eraser offers two separate filters that help to fill out dirt and hair. The contour nozzle helps to get rid of stubborn pet hair and crumbs on the floor. What’s more, this machine features a powerful cyclonic motor and strong suction.
There is a big issue with the machine’s design. The venting location on the body creates a wind that blows the dirt and small particles away.
|Dimension||10 x 5 x 8 inches|
|Most Suitable For||quick cleaning of pet hair and dry messes|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Highlight Features||Multi-Level Filtration, Flexible Contour Nozzle & Hard Nozzle, Power Rating: 4 amps|
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1 is a lightweight and versatile unit. It works flawlessly with pet hairs, food crumbs on hard floors.
Belovedkai Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Black MT800) – Self-charging
- 💎Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to all hard floor types - tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- 💎4 cleaning modes: auto, Single room cleaning, Fixed-point cleaning, Sweep along the edge
- 💎New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- 💎Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
- Quiet operation
- Automatically recharge
- Long-running time
- Strong suction
- Setting time/date is confusing
It is small and ultra-quiet. You can let the machine works overnight without waking up once. The lithium battery is durable and strong. You let it charge for 5 hours in return for 3 continuous vacuuming services. Isn’t it wonderful?
Plus, this machine can automatically recharge. You can set the cleaning schedule in advance so your little housemaid can do the job without you remembering it. When the battery is low, it finds the way back to the charging station.
However, one needs a few trails to set time/date right. It is confusing.
|Dimension||12 x 3 inches|
|Filter Bag Capacity||0.9L|
|Most Suitable For||Hard floor|
|Highlight Features||Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts, 4 cleaning modes, Larger roadrover wheels, remote control|
Belovedkai Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Black MT800) means hassle-free cleaning, self-maintaining. It is a must-have item for busy homeowners.
Knox Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mopping Cloth – Quietest
- HOME CLEANING MADE EASY: Remove one stressful task from your weekly chores by using this professional automated robotic vacuum that picks up pet hair, dust, crumbs, dirt, debris, and all other small particles quickly and efficiently even in hard to reach areas of your home.
- PERFECT FOR ANY FLOOR: No matter what kind of floor your home has, our cleaner will get the job done. Great for tile and hardwood floors! With one touch power-up technology, you can get your vacuum started and clean the entire house by just lifting your finger!
- DUAL-FILTER FOR A CLEANER HOME: The vacuum uses a filter that’s perfect for keeping both your floor and air free of dust, mites, and other small particles that can pose potential danger to your health. Our machine is allergy and pet friendly so it’s a must-have in every home.
- SMART SENSORS KEEP IT PROTECTED: It utilizes anti-fall cliff sensors to automatically detect gaps and edges so it doesn’t fall off the stairs or other high areas. A smart bumper sensor helps it avoid obstacles and keep it intact if it makes contact with a wall.
- Impressive suction
- Long-running time
- Not a replacement for mopping
It charges for 1 hour and then works continuously for the next 90 minutes. The dual built-in HEPA filters help to get rid of dust, stains, mites and other tiny particles. It is also a pet owners-friendly.
The Knox cleaner offers smart sensors that detect cliffs and other obstacles. It will change the route or give you hint if something is one the cleaning path.
You can choose from 3 cleaning modes: random, spiral or along the wall. The mopping function is another brilliant attempt to clean your house. But it certainly isn’t a replacement for mopping.
|Dimension||6.8 x 13.7 x 13.1 inches|
|Running Time||90 minutes|
|Most Suitable For||Hard floor|
|Highlight Features||3 cleaning mode, 1 hour charging time, pet friendly, Mopping Function|
Knox Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mopping Cloth offers a quick cleaning service with the ultra-quiet operation. A hand-free life-enhancing unit you should consider to buy.
How to choose the best vacuum under $100?
There are 2 main sources of vacuum power: electricity and battery.
Corded vacuums are powered from your house’s socket. If you go for a corded model, it is important to look at the cord length. The longer cord isn’t necessarily the better.
Cordless vacuums get power from a battery. Check the battery type and charging time to make sure you don’t have to wait long for a cleaning session.
You certainly want to find a vacuum that is maneuverable and storable.
A compact and lightweight machine will allow you to clean multi-story houses and store them in a tight corner.
Applications and uses
Carpets, hard floor surfaces, cars, furniture, and small corners… Deciding on which applications you want to use will help you choose the best vacuum.
Some vacuums, like handheld, are great to clean up pet fur and small corners, but they can’t certainly handle carpets.
Who makes the best vacuums under $100?
Though it is a new company, Belovedkai has already offered countless high-quality and affordable models.
Up-to-date technology coupled with careful design, Knox products offer hand-free solutions for your cleaning preferences.
BLACK&DECKER specializes in home cleaning tools. You can find a wide range of powerful and user-friendly handheld, upright, and stick vacuums
Another experienced manufacturer in the field of vacuum cleaners. Bissell’s a great place to search for small and compact units.
If you want to find durable and well-built cordless and upright vacuum cleaners, Eureka is the place you should look at first.
With over 18 years of experience, Roomie Tec infuses advanced technology with affordability and functionality.
Yes MOOSOO is new, but their products certainly meet all house-cleaning needs. You can find a wide range of solid cordless vacuum cleaners here.
Hikeren knows how to balance between quality and price. Their canister, robot and stick vacuums always surprise users on their amazing performance.
Ovente focuses mostly on canister vacuum cleaners. It is no doubt to claim that they make the best canister in the market.
Corded vs. Cordless vacuum – Which one is better?
Let’s take a look at some aspects of corded and cordless vacuum to decide whether which is the best.
- Suction power
Generally, cordless vacuums run on battery. As the battery depletes, the suction power goes down. Corded products, on the other hand, get power from a stable source, maintain their suction.
Corded vacuums tend to be heavy. No matter how long the cord is, you sometimes can’t reach certain places in your house. Cordless, therefore, is more flexible.
- Running time
Depending on the type of battery, cordless vacuums can run from 15 minutes to 120 minutes in one cleaning. You also need to charge for 2 to 16 hours to make it work again.
Corded vacuums don’t ask for battery recharge. They operate as long as the power source is connected.
- Dust Capacity
Most corded vacuums offer a large dust holder and you also don’t have to clean it often. Cordless models with their compact design can only offer 0.6L to 3L. You also need to clean the filters often to prevent blockages.
Both corded and cordless have pros and cons. If you live in a big house with large carpets, kids and pets, cord vacuums are the best answer.
Does a more expensive vacuum last longer?
Generally speaking, yes! Expensive vacuums tend to last longer than cheap ones. Most expensive units come with durable, high-quality parts. The manufacturers also offer a generous warranty for their expensive models.
However, the average lifespan of a vacuum is around 8 years. No matter how expensive it is, it breaks like any other cheap models. To prolong the lifespan, you need maintenance and frequency of use.
Are expensive vacuums worth it?
Expensive vacuums have pros and cons. They certainly are worth considering if you value quality, versatility and useful features. Most expensive models come with attachments and accessories that make cleaning enjoyable and effortless.
However, these expensive models have their limitations too. When they break, it costs a fortune to fix. Some of the features and accessories you will never use. Sometimes, the price tag isn’t enough to determine a vacuum’s cleaning ability and versatility.
Which type of vacuums uses much electricity?
Each type of vacuums has different electricity usage. As for the most electricity- consumed type, barrel vacuum is on the top of the list. It depends on the power of your barrel as well as the electricity rate you pay; however, every 10 minutes, a barrel costs from 3.8 to 11.4 c.
If you use an 800W barrel vacuum, you spend $7.97 a year (assuming that you pay 28.7 c/kWh). Whereas, an upright vacuum only costs $4.97 and a handheld costs 67.1c.
Can I vacuum water with a cordless vacuum?
Only if it is written in the manual booklet. Regular vacuums, corded or cordless, aren’t built to clean water. Water once goes inside can cause serious internal damage. Even if you can do, remember that you have to empty the dirtbag later and it isn’t nice to do so with water inside.
What if my vacuum loses suction?
If your vacuum loses suction, you need to check the filters for blockages. Another reason is the possibility that the cleaner hose is congested. You should also check the base of the vacuum to make sure that the belts are still in function.
The bottom line
Best vacuums under 100 are exceptional examples of how price tag contradicts quality. You don’t have to pay for a fortune to get the best vacuum cleaner for your house. Regardless of the house size, personal preferences, pets and kids, you can certainly find a model that matches your desire in this amazing list. Happy shopping!